The Junior Systems Integration Coordinator acts as a liaison between the Project Manager and Clients to assist and support the ongoing requirements of new and existing clients. The Junior Systems Integration Coordinator is detail-oriented, consistently delivers project completion on time, has excellent time management and communication skills.
JOB TITLE: Junior Systems Integration Coordinator
REPORTING TO: Senior Engineer / Project Manager
JOB LOCATION: Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Hybrid/Remote)
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: Up to 30%
Project specific duties to include:
- Assist with the review of policies and supporting procedures/processes to identify gaps.
- Assist with monitoring and tracking of audit engagements to include coordinating with necessary stakeholders, crafting responses for review and approval.
- Assist with the review, analysis and provision of guidance for Information Assurance Vulnerability Management compliance scans on networks & computing devices.
- Other security-related projects that may be assigned according to skills such as assist in maintaining the Information Security Risk Registry.
- Develop working knowledge of information system standards such as American Public Transportation Association (APTA), US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), etc.
General duties to include:
- Assist with document management and control.
- Assist with reviewing design documents and drawings.
- Assist with verification and validation between construction and engineering design documents.
- Assist with resolving interface issues that may arise for installation of systems.
- Review documents related to systems integration, engineering, and cyber security (technical and non-technical) documents.
- Assist with project pursuits and scope requirements
- Other duties as assigned by your manager
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Self-starter with the ability to show significant initiative
- High energy level with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders and clients.
- University Degree (BSc. Engineering)
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Travel (up to 30%)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Valid G driver’s license
- Bilingualism is an asset
WGD Consulting was founded to bridge the areas of focus between engineering and construction firms in transit infrastructure. We provide real world analysis and deployment of systems and their integration. We specialize in integrating complex systems for the Operational Technology industry. We occupy a niche that reconciles the needs and functionalities of modern, interconnected network infrastructure with the legacy applications still in operation. Our focus on cybersecurity provides the rigour and oversight necessary to ensure critical infrastructure and services are not at risk.